After being gone for more than a week, I’m finally back and prepared for more updates! I’d just like to wish all my readers a Happy New Year. I’ve got a few of my own New Year’s Resolutions to share with you.
1. Acquire more Japanese books and other media.
2. Find more products to review.
3. Exercise more often! Not that I’m lazy, but I’m feeling sluggish for some reason.
4. Help Ron Paul win the nomination. I’m entitled to have a preference, too!
5. Save up for a possible trip to Japan.
6. Play the heck out of my new PS3.
7. Try to expand this blog!
8. Get the house all cleaned up. Trust me, as a procrastinator, this is a tough one!
9. Not forget all my resolutions.
10. To remember to laugh, love, and serve my family.
Also, it would seem that marketers have found this blog! I’ve been trying to delete all the spam, and there sure is a lot of it! I’ve seen comments for every product imaginable. Some of these spammy comments are so long, that I hate to think that people actually put effort into trying to create backlinks for their sites this way. I’m just going to delete them, after all.